26. Qun Zhao, Jason Langley, Joonsang Lee, Justin Abell, and Yiping Zhao, "Bioimaging and biospectra analysis by means of independent component analysis: experimental results," Proc. SPIE Volume 8058, DOI: 10.1117/12.887064 (2011).
25. John Gibbs and Yiping Zhao, "Catalytic nanomotors: challenges and opportunities," Proc. SPIE Volume 8058, DOI: 10.1117/12.887526 (2011).
24. Yongjun Liu and Yiping Zhao, “Surface-enhanced Raman scattering characterization of Ag nanorod arrays fabricated by oblique angle deposition,” Proc. SPIE Volume 7757, DOI: 10.1117/12.859924 (2010).
23. Wilson Smith and Yiping Zhao, “Hetero-structured nano-photocatalysts fabricated by dynamic shadowing growth,” Proc. SPIE Volume 7770, DOI: 10.1117/12.859912 (2010).
22. Junxue Fu and Yiping Zhao, “Optical properties of silver/gold nanostructures fabricated by shadowing growth and their sensing applications,” Proc. SPIE Volume 7766, DOI: 10.1117/12.859126 (2010).
21. J. D. Driskell, J. L. Abell, R. A. Dluhy, Y.-P. Zhao, and R. A. Tripp, “SERS-based viral fingerprinting: current capabilities and challenges,” Proc. SPIE Volume 7703, DOI: 10.1117/12.863616 (2010).
20. Ming Au, Scott McWhorter, Thad Adams, John Gibbs, and Yiping Zhao, “Free standing Aluminum nanostructures for anode of Li-Ion rechargeable battery,” ECS Transactions 19 (25), 59-66 (2009).
19. J. L. Abell, J. D. Driskell, R. A. Dluhy, R. A. Tripp, and Y.-P. Zhao, “Optimization of a multi-well array SERS chip,” Proc. SPIE Volume 7321, 732103-11 (2009).
18. Z.-Y. Zhang and Y.-P. Zhao, “Tuning the optical properties by engineering the topologic shape of Ag nanorods,” Proc. SPIE Vol. 7032, 703207 (2008).
17. J.-X. Fu and Y.-P. Zhao, “Fine tune localized surface Plasmon resonance for chemical and biological sensor,”Proc. SPIE Vol. 6959, 695911 (2008).
16. Bosoon Park; Junxue Fu; Yiping Zhao; Gregory R. Siragusa; Yong-Jin Cho; Kurt C. Lawrence; William R. Windham, “Bio-functional Au/Si nanorods for pathogen detection,” Proc. SPIE Vol. 6769, DOI: 10.1117/12.736486 (2007).
15. S. Cheng, X. Luo, S. M. Bhandarkar, J. Fan, and Y. Zhao, “Video-based metrology of water droplet spreading on nanostructured surfaces ,” WACV , p. 16, Proceedings of the Eighth IEEE Workshop on the Applications of Computer Vision (WACV 2007) (2007).
14. Y.-P. Zhao, S. Shanmukh, Y.-J. Liu, S. B. Chaney, L. Jones, R. A. Dluhy, and R. A. Tripp, “Silver nanorod arrays as high sensitive SERS substrates for viral detection, ” Proc. SPIE Vol. 6324, 63240M (2006).
13. J.-G. Fan, Y.-J. Liu, and Y.-P. Zhao, “Integrating aligned nanorod array onto optical fibers for SERS probes,” Proc. SPIE Vol. 6327, 63270R (2006).
12. F. Haq, C. Keith, Y.-P. Zhao, and G. Zhang, “Micro and nanostructured substrates to control neurite growth in PC12h neuron cells,” Transactions of the Society for Biomaterials 26 , 706 ( 2005).
11. G. Zhang, F. Haq, Y.-P. Zhao, and C. Keith, “Neurite outgrowth in rat Pheochromocytoma on nanostructured substrates,” Biorheology 42 , 104 (2005).
10. Y.-P. Zhao and Wade Bowie , “Simulating vapor deposition of polymer thin films,” Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. Vol. 859 , JJ6.4 (2004).
9. G. Zhang, YP Zhao, W Kisaalita, C Keith, JG Fan, F Haq, D Dyer, G Sawaya, K Uyesugi, “Nanostructured terrain for supporting neurite growth,” Transactions of the Society For Biomaterials, Vol.25 , 727 (2004).
8. J. R. LaGraff, Y.-P. Zhao, D. J. Graber, P. Rainville, G. C. Wang, T. M. Lu, Q. Chu-LaGraff, D. Szarowski, W. Shain , and J. N. Turner, “Fabrication and imaging of protein crossover structures,” Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 735 , 33 (2003).
7. T.-M. Lu, Y.-P. Zhao, J. T. Drotar, T. Karabacak, and G.-C. Wang, “Novel mechanisms on the growth morphology of films,” Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 749 , 3 (2003).
6. Y.-P. Zhao, D.-X. Ye, G.-C. Wang, and T.-M. Lu, “Designing nanostructures by glancing angle deposition,” SPIE Proceedings Vol. 5219 , 59 (2003).
5. J. T. Drotar, Y.-P. Zhao, G.-C. Wang, and T.-M. Lu, “Why is KPZ type surface roughening so hard to observe?” , Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 648 , P7.9.1 (2001).
4. T. S. Kuan, C. K. Inoki, G. S. Oehrlein, K. Rose, Y.-P. Zhao, G.-C. Wang, S. M. Rossnagel, and C. Cabral,“Fabrication and performance limits of sub-0.1 mm Cu interconnects,” Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. Vol. 612, D7.1 (2000).
3. Y.-P. Zhao, G.-C. Wang, and T.-M. Lu, “Study of surface etch-front morphology using in-plane light scattering,” SPIE Proc. 3784 , 314 (1999).
2. G.-R. Yang, Y.-P. Zhao, N. Jan, S. Murarka, and R. Guttmann, “Chemical mechanical polishing of polymer films: comparison between PA-N and BCB films,” Low-Dielectric Constant Materials III, edited by C. Case, P. Kohl, T. Kikkawa, and W.W. Lee, p.162 (1997).
1. G.-R. Yang, Y.-P. Zhao, and B.-Y. Tong, “FTIR study of amorphous Silicon-Boron alloys deposited by LPCVD,” Thin Films for Photovoltaic and Related Device Applications, edited by D. Ginley, A. Catalano, H. W. Schock, C. Eberspacher, T. M. Peterson, and T. Wada, p. 83 (1996).