BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
9. Weijie Huang, Rui Cheng, Leidong Mao,, and Yiping Zhao, "Active colloids: toward an intelligent micromachine" in "Anisotropic Particl Assemblies: Synthesis, Assembly, Modeling, and Applications" edited by Ning Wu, Daeyeon Lee, and Alverto Striolo (Elsevier, 2018).
8. Jin Zhong Zhang, Jinghong Li, Yat Li, and Yiping Zhao, Hydrogen Generation, Storage, and Utilization (John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2014).
7. Xiaomeng Wu, Jing Chen, Bosoon Park, Yao-Wen Huang, and Yiping Zhao, "The use of Silver nanorod array-based surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensor for food safety applications," in "Advances in Applied Nanotechnology for Agriculture" edited by Bosoon Park and Michael Appell, ACS Symposium Series, Vol. 1143 (American Chemical Society Publication, 2013) Chap. 5, pp. 85–108.
6. Justin L. Abell, Jeremy D. Driskell, Ralph A. Tripp, and Yiping Zhao, "Current progress on surface-enhanced Raman scattering chemical/biological sensing," in "Functional Nanoparticles for Bioanalysis, Nanomedicine, and Bioelectronic Devices Volume 2" edited by Maria Hepel and Chuan-Jian Zhong, ACS Symposium Series, Vol. 1113 (American Chemical Society Publication, 2012) Chap. 10, pp. 235–272.
5. J. D. Driskell, S. Shanmukh, Y. Liu, S. Chaney, S. Hennigan, L. Jones, D. Krause, R. A. Tripp, Y.-P. Zhao, and R. A. Dluhy,“Novel nanoarray SERS substrates used for high sensitivity virus biosensing and classification,” in “Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Chemical and Biological Defense” edited by R. Nagarajan, Walter Zukas, T. Alan Hatton and Stephen Lee, ACS Symposium Series, Vol. 1016 (American Chemical Society Publication, 2009) Chap. 8, pp. 99-114.
4. Y.-P. Zhao and R. A. Tripp, "Spherical and anisotropic Silver nanomaterials in medical diagnosis," in "Metallic Nanomaterials," Vol. 1, edited by Challa S. S. R. Kumar (WILEY-VCH, 2009), Chap. 5, pp.173–224.
3. Y.-P. Zhao, “Growth and synthesis of nanostructured thin films,” in “Functional Thin Films and Nanostructures for Sensors” edited by A. Zribi and J. Fortin (Springer, 2009), Chap. 3, pp.31–64.
2. J. Gibbs and Y.-P. Zhao, “Catalytic nanomotors,” in “Design of Heterogeneous Catalysts: New Approaches based on Synthesis, Characterization and Modelling” edited by Umit S. Ozkan (Wiley-VCH, 2009), Chap. 6, pp. 141–160.
1. Y.-P. Zhao, G.-C. Wang, and T.-M. Lu , Characterization of Amorphous and Crystalline Rough Surface --Principles and Applications (Experimental Methods in the Physical Sciences, Vol. 37) (Academic Press, 2001).