2014 Journal Publications
221. Yiping Zhao, "Dynamic shadowing growth and its energy applications," Frontiers in Energy Research, doi: 10.3389/fenrg.2014.00038 (2014).
220. Chunyuan Song, Jing Chen, Yiping Zhao, and Lianhui Wang, "Gold-modified silver nanorod arrays for SERS-based immunoassays with improved sensitivity," Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2, 7488–7494 (2014).
219. George K. Larsen and Yiping Zhao, “Extracting the anisotropic optical parameters of chiral plasmonic nanostructured thin films using generalized ellipsometry,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 071109 (2014).
218. Rui Cheng, Weijie Huang, Lijie Huang, Bo Yang, Leidong Mao, Kunlin Jin, Qichuan Zhuge, and Yiping Zhao, "Acceleration of tissue plasminogen activator mediated thrombolysis by magnetically powered nanomotors," ACS Nano 8, 7746–7754 (2014).
217. George K. Larsen, Yizhuo He, Whitney Ingram, Ethan T. LaPaquette, Jing Wang, and Yiping Zhao, "The fabrication of three-dimensional plasmonic chiral structures by dynamic shadowing growth," Nanoscale 6, 9467–9476 (2014).
216. Xiaomeng Wu, Jing Chen, Xibo Li, Yiping Zhao, and Susu M. Zughaier, "Culture-free diagnostics of Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection by silver nanorod array based SERS from clinical sputum samples," Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine 10, 1863–1870 (2014).
215. Caiqin Han, Jing Chen, Xiaomeng Wu, Yao-wen Huang, and Yiping Zhao, "Detection of Metronidazole and Ronidazole from environmental samples by surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy," Talanta 128, 293–298 (2014).
214. Yizhuo He, George Larsen, Whitney Ingram, and Yiping Zhao, "Tunable 3D helically stacked plasmonic layers on nanosphere monolayers," Nano Letters 14, 1976–1981 (2014).
213. H. Jiang, Y. T. Wu, Y.-P. Zhao, and B. Yang, "Force-moment line element method for Stokes flow around a slender body," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 44, 120–129 (2014).
212. Kun Yao, Ryan Toole, Pradip Basnet, and Yiping Zhao, “Highly sensitive double-layered nanorod array gas sensors prepared by oblique angle deposition,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 073110 (2014).
211. Manoj Manjare, Yuan Ting Wu, Bo Yang, and Yiping Zhao, "Hydrophobic catalytic Janus motors: slip boundary condition and enhanced catalytic reaction rate," Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 054102 (2014).
210. George K. Larsen, Yizhuo He, Jin Wang, and Yiping Zhao, "Scalable fabrication of composite Ti/Ag plasmonic helices: controlling morphology and optical activity by tailoring material properties," Adv. Opt. Mat. 2, 245–249 (2014).
209. Justin L. Abell, Jeremy D. Driskell, and Yiping Zhao, "Controllable and reversible hot spot formation on Silver nanorod arrays," Chem. Com. 50, 106–108 (2014).
208. Bingyun Ao, Zhengjun Zhang, Tao Tang, and Yiping Zhao, “Potential enhancement of superconductivity in MgB2 nanosheets: first-principles calculation,” Chem. Phys. Lett. 591, 185–188 (2014).
207. Pradip Basnet and Yiping Zhao,"Superior dye adsorption capacity of amorphous WO3 sub-micrometer rods fabricated by glancing angle deposition," Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2, 911–914 (2014).
206. Jing Chen, Xiaomeng Wu, Yao-wen Huang, and Yiping Zhao, "Detection of E. coli using SERS active filters with Silver nanorod array," Sensors and Actuators B191, 485–490 (2014).
205. Yizhuo He, Junxue Fu, and Yiping Zhao, "Oblique angle deposition and its applications in plasmonics," Frontiers of Physics 9, 47–59 (2014).