198. Wei Cao, Chunyuan Song, Thomas E. Lanier, Ranjan Singh, John F. O’Hara, William M. Dennis, Yiping Zhao, and Weili Zhang, "Tailoring terahertz plasmons with silver nanorod arrays," Scientific Reports 3, doi:10.1038/srep01766 (2013).
197. Xiaomeng Wu , Chao Xu , Ralph A. Tripp , Yao-wen Huang and Yiping Zhao, "Detection and differentiation of foodborne pathogenic bacteria in mung bean sprouts using field deployable label-free SERS devices," Analyst 138, 3005-3012 (2013).
196. Pradip Basneta, George K. Larsena, Ravirajsinh P. Jadeja, Yen-Con Hung, and Yiping Zhao, "α-Fe2O3 Nanocolumns and Nanorods Fabricated by Electron Beam Evaporation for Visible Light Photocatalytic and Antimicrobial Applications," ACS App. Mater. Interfaces 5, 2085–2095 (2013).
195. Manoj Manjare, Bo Yang, and Yiping Zhao, "Bubble Propelled Microjets: Model and Experiment," J. Phys. Chem. C 117, 4657-4665 (2013).
194. Yingchao Yang, Yuping He, Yiping Zhao, and Xiaodong Li, "Mechanically robust Si nanorod arrays on Cu/Ti bilayer film coated Si substrate for high performance lithium-ion battery anodes," J. Appl. Phys. 112, 103502 (2012).
193. R. C. Jayasinghe, A. G. U. Perera, H. Zhu, and Y. Zhao, "Optical properties of nanostructured TiO2 thin films and their application as antireflection coatings on infrared detectors," Opt. Lett. 37, 4302-4304 (2012).
192. J.P. Singh, Thomas E. Lanier, Hao Zhu, William M. Dennis, Ralph A. Tripp, and Yiping Zhao, "Highly sensitive and transparent surface enhanced Raman scattering substrates made by active coldly condensed Ag nanorod arrays," J. Phys. Chem. C 116, 20550 (2012).
191. Manoj Manjare, Bo Yang, and Y.-P. Zhao, "Bubble driven quasi-oscillatory translational motion of catalytic micromotors," Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 128305 (2012).
190. Yuping He, Cameron Brown, Cynthia A. Lundgren, and Yiping Zhao, "The growth of CuSi composite nanorod arrays by oblique angle co-deposition, and their structural, electrical, and optical properties," Nanotechnology 23, 365703 (2012).
189. Kun Yao, Manoj Manjare, Christopher Barrett, Bo Yang, Tina Salguero, Yiping Zhao, "Nanostructured scrolls from graphene oxide for microjet engines," J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 3, 2204-2208 (2012).
188. Justin Abell, Jeonifer Garren, Jeremy Driskell, Ralph Tripp, and Yiping Zhao, "Label-free detection of microRNA hybridization using surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) and least-squares analysis," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 134, 12889–12892 (2012).
187. Xiaomeng Wu, Simin Gao, Jia-Sheng Wang, Hongyan Wang, Yao-Wen Huang, Yiping Zhao, "The Surface-enhanced Raman Spectra of Aflatoxins: Spectral Analysis, Density Functional Theory Calculation, Detection and Differentiation," Analyst 137, 4226 - 4234 (2012).
186. Yuping He, Cameron Brown, Yizhuo He, Jianguo Fan, Cynthia A. Lundgrenc and Yiping Zhao, "Porous three-dimensional nanorod arrays through selective chemical etching of nanocomposites," Chem. Com. 48, 7741-7743 (2012).
185. George K. Larsen, Bob C. Fitzmorris, Claudia Longo, Jin Z. Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "Nanostructured Homogenous CdSe/TiO2 Composite Visible Light Photoanodes Fabricated by Oblique Angle Codeposition," Journal of Materials Chemistry 22, 14205-14218 (2012).
184. Jing Chen, J. Abell, Y.-W. Huang, and Y.-P. Zhao, "On-Chip Ultra-Thin Layer Chromatography and Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy," Lab on a Chip 12, 3096-3102 (2012).
183. Hao Zhu, Wei Cao, George K. Larsen, Ryan Toole, and Yiping Zhao, “Tilting angle of nanocolumnar films fabricated by oblique angle deposition,”Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B 30, 030606 (2012).
182. J. P. Singh, HsiaoYun Chu, Justin Abell, Ralph A. Tripp, and Yiping Zhao, “Flexible and mechanical strain resistant large area SERS active substrates,” Nanoscale 4, 3410-3414 (2012).
181. Bo Yang, Juraj Irsa, Yuping He, Cynthia Lundgren, and Yiping Zhao, “A chemoelastoplastic analysis of anisotropic swelling in a SnO2 nanowire under lithiation,” Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology 134, 031013 (2012).
180. Qin Zhou, Xian Zhang, Yu Huang, Zhengcao Li,Yiping Zhao, and Zhengjun Zhang, "Enhanced SERS performance by folding Silver nanorods," Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 113101 (2012).
179. Aisha Leh, Hartmann N'guessan, Jianguo Fan, Prashant Badahur, Rafael Tadmor, Yiping Zhao, "On the Role of the Three-Phase Contact Line in Surface Deformation," Langmuir 28, 5795–5801 (2012).
178. Yuping He, Bo Yang, Kaikun Yang, Cameron Brown, Ramaraja Ramasamy, Howard Wang, Cynthia Lundgren,and Yiping Zhao, "Designing Si-based nanowall arrays by dynamic shadowing growth to tailor the performance of Li-ion battery anodes," Journal of Materials Chemistry 22, 8294-8303 (2012).
177. R. Fitzmorris, G. Larsen, D. Wheeler, Y.-P. Zhao, and J. Zhang, "Ultrafast charge transfer dynamics in polycrystalline CdSe/TiO2 nanorods prepared by oblique angle co-deposition," J. Phys. Chem. C 116, 5033-5041 (2012).
176. Y.-P. Zhao, Y.-P. He, and C. Brown, "Composition dependent nanocolumn tilting angle during the oblique angle co-deposition," Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 033106 (2012).
175. Suzanne Hennigan, Jeremy Driskell, Naola Ferguson-Noel, Richard Dluhy, Yiping Zhao, Ralph Tripp, and Duncan Krause, "Detection and differentiation of Avian Mycoplasmas by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy based on Silver nanorod array," Applied and Environmental Microbiology 78, 1930-1935 (2012).
174. Bo Yang, Yuping He, Juraj Irsa, Cynthia Lundgren, Joshua Ratchford, and Yiping Zhao, "Effects of composition-dependent modulus, finite concentration and boundary constraint on Li-ion diffusion and stresses in a bilayer Cu-coated Si nano-anode," Journal of Power Sources 204, 168-176 (2012).
173. X. J. Wang, J. L. Abell, Y.-P. Zhao, and Z. M. Zhang, "Angle-resolved reflectance of obliquely aligned silver nanorods," Applied Optics 51, 1521-1531 (2012).
172. X. J. Wang, A. M. Haider, J. L. Abell, Y.-P. Zhao, and Z. M. Zhang, "Anisotropic diffraction from inclined Silver nanorod arrays on grating templates," Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering 16, 18-36 (2012).
171. C.-Y. Song, J. Chen, J. L. Abell, Y.-P. Cui, and Y.-P. Zhao, "Ag-SiO2 core-shell nanorod arrays: morphological, optical, SERS, and wetting properties," Langmuir 28, 1488–1495 (2012).
170. C.-Y. Song, J. L. Abell, Y. -P. He, S. H. Murph, Y. -P. Cui, and Y. -P. Zhao, "Gold-modified Silver nanorod arrays: growth dynamics and improved SERS properties," Journal of Materials Chemistry 22, 1150-1159 (2012).
169. Justin Abell, Joonsang Lee, Qun Zhao, Harold Szu, and Yiping Zhao, "Differentiating Intrinsic SERS spectra from a mixture by sampling induced composition gradient and independent component analysis," Analyst 137, 73-76 (2012).
168. Bo Yang, Yuping He, and Yiping Zhao, "Concentration-dependent hydrogen diffusion in hydrogenation and dehydrogenation of vanadium-coated magnesium nanoblades," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 36, 15642-15651 (2011).
167. Ming Au, Yuping He, Yiping Zhao, Hessam Ghassemi, Reza Shahbazian Yassar, Brenda Garcia-Diaz, and Thad Adams, "Silicon and silicon–copper composite nanorods for anodes of Li-ion rechargeable batteries," J. Power Sources 196, 9640 - 9647 (2011).
166. George Larsen, Robert Carl Fitzmorris, Jin Z. Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "Structural, optical, and photocatalytic properties of Cr:TiO2 nanorod array fabricated by oblique angle co-deposition," J. Phys. Chem. C 115, 16892 - 16903 (2011).
165. Qin Zhou, Yuping He, Justin Abell, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "Optical properties and surface enhanced Raman scattering of L-shaped silver nanorod arrays," J. Phys. Chem. C 115, 14131–14140 (2011).
164. Wilson Smith, Abraham Wolcott, Robert Carl Fitzmorris, Jin Z. Zhang, and Yiping Zhao"Quasi-core-shell TiO2/WO3 and WO3/TiO2 nanorod arrays fabricated by glancing angle deposition for solar water splitting," Journal of Materials Chemistry 21, 10792-10800 (2011).
163. John Gibbs, Shrenik Kothari, David Saintillan, and Yiping Zhao, "Geometrically designing the kinematic behavior of catalytic nanomotors," Nano Letters 11, 2543–2550 (2011).
162. J. L. Abell, J.M. Garren, and Y.-P. Zhao, "Dynamic rastering SERS measurements on silver nanorod substrates," Applied Spectroscopy 65, 734 -740 (2011).
161. Yu. Zhu, R. A. Dluhy, and Y.-P. Zhao, "Development of silver nanorod array based fiber optic probes for SERS detection," Sensors & Actuators B 157, 42-50 (2011).
160.Y.-P. He and Y.-P. Zhao, "Advanced multi-component nanostructures designed by dynamic shadowing growth," Nanoscale 3, 2361-2375 (2011).
159. Bo Yang, Y.-P. He, and Y.-P. Zhao, "Hydrogenation of magnesium nanoblades: the effect of concentration dependent hydrogen diffusion," Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 081905 (2011).
158. Z.-Y. Zhang and Y.-P. Zhao, "The visible extinction peaks of Ag nano-helixes: a periodic effective dipole model," Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 083102 (2011).
157. Qin Zhou, Yuping He, Justin Abell, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, "Surface-enhanced Raman scattering from helical silver nanorod arrays," Chem. Comm. 47, 4466-4468 (2011).
156. John G. Gibbs and Yiping Zhao, "Catalytic nanomotors: fabrication, mechanism, and applications," Frontiers of Materials Science 5, 25-39 (2011).
155. John G. Gibbs, Nicholas A. Fragnito, and Yiping Zhao, “Asymmetric Pt/Au coated catalytic micromotors fabricated by dynamic shadowing growth,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 253107 (2010).
154. Suzanne L. Hennigan, Jeremy D. Driskell, Richard A. Dluhy, Yiping Zhao, Ralph A. Tripp, and Duncan C. Krause, “Detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in throat swab specimens by nanorod array-surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy,” PLoS One 5, e13633 (2010).
153. Yuping He, Jianguo Fan, and Yiping Zhao, “Engineering a Well-Aligned Composition-Graded CuSi Nanorod Array by an Oblique Angle Co-Deposition Technique,” Crystal Growth & Design 10, 4954–4958 (2010).
152. Qin Zhou, Yongjun Liu, Yuping He, Zhengjun Zhang, and Yiping Zhao, “The effect of underlayer thin films on the surface-enhanced Raman scattering response of Ag nanorod substrates,” Appl. Phys. Lett 97, 121902 (2010).
151. Chien Y. Lin, Yun H. Wang, Jung Y. Huang, Yongjun Liu and Yiping Zhao, “Impact of electric quadrupolar coupling on the optical response of an array of nano-objects,” J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 22, 225301 (2010).
150. Xiaobing Du, Hsiaoyun Chu, Yaowen Huang, and Yiping Zhao, "Qualitative and quantitative determination of Melamine by surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy using silver nanorod array substrates," Applied Spectroscopy 64, 781-785 (2010).
149. Hang Liu, Karen K. Leonas, and Yiping Zhao, "Antimicrobial properties and release profile of Ampicillin from electrospun Poly(ε-caprolactone) nanofiber yarns," Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics5, 10 (2010).
148. J. Gibbs and Y.-P. Zhao, "Self-organized multi-constituent catalytic nanomotors," Small 6, 1656–1662 (2010).
147. Yongjun Liu, Hsiao Chu, and Yiping Zhao, "Silver nanorod array substrates fabricated by oblique angle deposition: morphological, optical and SERS characterizations," J. Phys. Chem. C 114, 8176–8183 (2010).
146. Jeremy D. Driskell, Yu Zhu, Carl D. Kirkwood, Yiping Zhao, Richard A. Dluhy, and Ralph A. Tripp, "Rapid and sensitive detection of Rotavirus molecular signatures using surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy," PLoS One 5, e10222 (2010).
145. J.-X. Fu and Y.-P. Zhao, "Au nanoparticle based localized surface plasmon resonancesubstrates fabricated by dynamic shadowing growth," Nanotechnology 21, 175303 (2010).
144. J. G. Fan and Y.-P. Zhao, "Nanocarpet effect induced superhydrophobicity," Langmuire 26, 8245–8250 (2010).
143. Z. Z. Wu， William S. Kisaalita, Lina Wang, Angela L. Zachman, Yiping Zhao, Kowser Hasneen, Dave Machacek, and Steven L. Stice "Effects of topography on the functional development of human neural progenitor cells," Biotechnology and Bioengineering 106, 649–659 (2010).
142. Y.-P. He, J. G. Fan, and Y.-P. Zhao, "The role of differently distributed vanadium nanocatalyst in the hydrogen storage of magnesium nanostructures," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 35, 4162–4170 (2010).
141. S. Tangirala, D. P. Landau, and Y.-P. Zhao, ‘‘Dynamic scaling study of vapor deposition polymerization: a Monte Carlo approach,” Phys. Rev. E 81, 011605 (2010).
140. Y.-J. Liu, Z.-Y. Zhang, R. A. Dluhy, and Y.-P. Zhao, ‘‘The SERS response of semiordered Ag nanorod arrays fabricated by template oblique angle deposition,’’ Journal of Raman Spectroscopy 41, 1112–1118(2010).
139. Xiangwen Chen, Yuping He, Yiping Zhao, and Xinwei Wang， ‘‘Thermophysical properties of hydrogenated vanadium-doped magnesium porous nanostructures,” Nanotechnology 21, 055707 (2010).
138. Ming Au, Scott McWhorter, Thad Adams, John Gibbs, and Yiping Zhao,“Free standing aluminum nanostructures as anodes of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries,” J. Power Sources 195, 3333–3337 (2010).
137. Wilson Smith, Shun Mao, Ganhua Lu, Alexis Catlett, Junhong Chen, and Yiping Zhao, ‘‘The effect of Ag nanoparticle loading on the photocatalytic activity of TiO2 nanorod arrays,” Chemical Physics Letters 485, 171–175 (2010).
136. Y.-P. He and Y.-P. Zhao, “Mg nanostructures tailored by glancing angle deposition,” Crystal Growth & Design 10， 440–448 (2010).