Publications and Conferences
Recent group manuscripts
Quantum Simulation using Single-excitation Subspace Method:
- Universal quantum simulation with prethreshold superconducting qubits: Single-excitation subspace method, Michael R. Geller, John M. Martinis, Andrew T. Sornborger, Phillip C. Stancil, Emily J. Pritchett, Hao You, and Andrei Galiautdinov, Phys. Rev. A 91, 062309 (2015).
- Three-step implementation of any n×n unitary with a complete graph of n qubits, Amara Katabarwa and Michael R. Geller, Phys. Rev. A 92, 032306 (2015).
Other Quantum Simulation Approaches:
- Quantum Simulation of Tunneling in Small Systems, Andrew T. Sornborger, Scientific Reports, 2, 597 (2012).
- Simulating the transverse Ising model on a quantum computer: Error correction with the surface code, Hao You, Michael R. Geller, and P. C. Stancil, Phys. Rev. A 87, 032341 (2013).
Workshops and other meetings
- International Conference on Quantum Simulation 2014, SETI Institute, Mountain View, California, July 9 and 10, 2014. Organizers: Michael Geller, Phillip Stancil and Andrew Sornborger. Video link: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Topical Group Meeting: Quantum Simulations of Chemical Dynamics, Institute for Theoretical Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, Cambridge, MA, USA. June 18-22, 2012. Organizers: Alan Aspuru-Guzik, Sarah Mostame, Matteo Mariantoni, and Andrew Sornborger.