Welcome to my page! I am a Lecturer in Physics at the Department of Physics & Astronomy at the University of Georgia. I did my PhD under David Finkelstein, whose advisor was Felix Villars, whose advisor was Wolfgang Pauli, whose advisor was Arnold Sommerfeld... This genealogical line goes all the way back to Leibniz, which shows how small this world really is.
- Michael Geller (University of Georgia)
- Alexander Korotkov (UC Riverside)
- John Martinis (UCSB)
- Lewis Ryder (University of Kent, Canterbury)
- David Finkelstein (Georgia Tech)
- Sergei Kopeikin (University of Missouri - Columbia)
This page has been viewed 25005 times since January 1, 2012.