- Computational Statistical Physics of Condensed Matter Systems
- Guest Speaker
- Soft Matter Systems Research Group
- Guest Affiliation
- UGA Center for Simulational Physics
- Guest Affiliation Url
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 8:45 am - 6:00 pm
- CSP Conference Room (322)
The workshop will cover various theoretical and computational topics in condensed matter physics such as structural transitions of polymers and spin dynamics, as well as statistical data analysis methods.
The schedule of the workshop is as follows
9:00-12:30am Session 1 and 2 (two 45mins talks each)
12:30-2:30pm lunch break
2:30-6:00pm Session 3 and 4 (two 45mins talks each)
Everybody is welcome to attend!